Skor bite meltaways that are perfect for holiday treats and cookie boxes!
1 cup butter softened
1/2 cup icing sugar
2 tbsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup corn starch
3/4 tsp baking powder
1 cup skor toffee bits
1. Mix butter, icing sugar and vanilla extract until creamy
2. In a separate bowl, mix flour, corn starch, baking powder and salt
3. Add half the dry mixture to the creamy mixture and add in the skor bits. Add the remaining dry mixture and form mini balls onto a baking tray
4. Bake at 350 degree for 15 minutes and let stand for 5 minutes
5. Drizzle with more icing sugar (as desired) and enjoy!